크게 작게 인쇄

[에티오피아]KVO지부장 Mikias Negussie의 감사편지

에티오피아 Mikias Girma 로부터 온 편지

안녕하십니까?
저는 에티오피아 현지 KVO지부장 Mikias Girma Negussie입니다.
2005년 12월 25일의 무료 급식은 제가 지켜본 바로 다소간 효율적으로 잘 이루어졌으며 해당 프로그램 후에 성탄절 무료 급식 프로그램에 대한 의견을 여러 개인 및 단체로부터 수렴했습니다.

그리고 에티오피아 인의 한 사람으로서 이번 행사에 대한 KVO(한국국제봉사기구)의 하성수 총재님과 여러 한국 봉사자 분들의 지대한 관심과 노력에 깊은 감사를 드립니다. 아울러 저희의 아들 딸과 같은 봉사자들을 진심으로 지원해주시고 빈곤 근절 대책 캠페인에 함께 해주셨던 모든 봉사자 분들께도 감사를 드립니다. 한국국제봉사기구 한국 사무소의 스탭분들은 급식과 가족 맺기 프로그램을 만들어 주시는 등의 많은 노력을 끊임없이 보여주시고 계십니다. 직접적으로 수혜를 받고 있는 저희 에티오피아 사람들을 대신하여, 저는 이러한 두 개의 프로그램이 대다수의 가난하고 도움이 필요한 에티오피아인들을 재활시키는데 지대한 역할과 공헌을 할 것으로 믿습니다.

성탄절 무료 급식 프로그램은 2005년 12월 25일에 Ethiopia 수도 아디스아바바의 살레시에 지역에서 시행되었습니다. 양친을 모두 잃은 고아들부터, 부모 중 한 쪽을 잃은 고아들까지, 고아 보호자들, 노숙 어린이들과 도움이 필요한 할아버지, 할머니 등이 참석하였으며, 에티오피아 정부와 비정부 관료들, 사립 매체들이 함께 했습니다.
이번 행사는 5시간 넘게 계속되었으며 크게 등록, 무료 급식, 장기자랑, 의견 수렴과 참석자들의 마무리 말의 순서로 진행이 되었습니다. 처음 프로그램과의 약간의 차이가 있었지만, Ethiopia 현지에서 일하는 지원봉사자들은 체계적으로 그들 각각의 임무를 성실히 잘 수행했습니다.

500인의 식탁과 가족 맺기 후원 프로그램에 함께 해주시는 여러 한국분들께 하느님의 축복이 항상 함께 하기를 진심으로 기원합니다.

원문
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message from KVO-Ethiopia

Mikias Girma
Representative

As a Representative of KVO Ethiopia chapter, I, Mikias Girma Negussie, can say that the December 25, 2005 feeding program passed more or less effectively as it was observed and as feedbacks were collected from all group of individuals who attended the Christmas Feeding Program.

And as a common Ethiopian personality, I would like to pass my greatest appreciation towards the KVO Internal President Mr. Ha Sung Soo and KVO members in general for showing an amicable interest in supporting my help-seeker brothers and sisters and participating in poverty eradication campaign. The staff of KVO international Korea office has ceaselessly been showing a remarkable effort in establishing both the Feeding and the Family-ship program. I, representing my people especially direct beneficiaries, belive that these two programs play a great role in rehabilitating most needy Ethiopians.

The Christmas Feeding Program was arranged at Salesie in Addis Ababa, the capital of Etiopia on December 25, 2005 and was attended by full orphans, semi orphans, guardians, street children and helpless elders and government and non-government officers and government and private medias.

The program lasted for about 5 hours and mainly consisted registration, feeding, entertainment and collecting feedbacks and testimonies from the attendants.

Volunteers at the local NGO were systematically accomplished their respective responsibilities though there had been some gaps as the program was first of its kind.

Finally, I would be very glad to friendly appreciate all Korean citizens who participate in both loving Meals for 500 Ethiopian orphans and family-ship programs and say God bless you all.

KVO-Ethiopia
Mikias Girma</scRIPT>

* 원문출처 : ./view.php?&bbs_id=magazine&doc_num=3
코멘트 0